Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Source It!

Can you help me out?  I want one of these metallic rose branches that I saw on two different blogs today, but I have no idea how to find one!  I did a google search and came up with nothing.  Anyone know what they would be called?  Are they from some specific country?  Made from a particular metal?

First it stood out amongst the objects photographed by timfalle for his blog Suitcase Confessions, which was featured on sfgirlbybay this morning.  Tim seems to have brought his home from Copenhagen.


The second place I saw one was on the Quarto & Sala site featured on Desire to Inspire this morning.  Did these Brazilians also get their version in Copenhagen?


Want one, in silver, asap!

3 comments:

  1. I did some searching too and man those suckers are hard to find! I'll keep my eyes out! Maybe you can email the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that, but so far no response. Meanwhile I found something similar on ebay-- "Home Interiors Copper Rose Sculpture" and another "Home Interiors" wall hanging. I've never heard of the brand Home Interiors, but it must be one source-- none were silver though!

    ReplyDelete