Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Decoration progress: Need a coffee table

Do I like this coffee table?  I think so, although the in situ photo on the Wisteria site is so opposite of what I'd want my house to look like it throws me off a bit.  I like the materials, it fits the small-ish and round criteria, it could work inside or outside... it's cheaper at $500 (!!) than the other new coffee table that I want, yet still way more than I'm willing or able to spend.






I've been on the hunt for a vintage round coffee table for quite awhile now and can't seem to find one I like.  I'll keep looking, but meanwhile if I found an affordable new table I'd totally go for it.  I'm sort of considering this kid's table from Target, seen in Gweneth Paltrow's Nashville apartment.
Why is finding a coffee table so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment