Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Minute Details

Do you go crazy with last minute details before you leave town? I do. I'm on my way to Palm Springs this evening, via San Diego, and I'm running around like a crazy person trying to get the house cleaned, drop off magazines for recycling, buy sunscreen, water the plants, do a last load of laundry, pack and on and on and on. Sometimes it feels like so much work to get done before a vacation that I wonder why it is I wanted to go on one. Its always such a relief to finally take that seat on the plane and leave it all behind!

Luckily once I get there it'll be five straight days of fun and relaxation which will include visiting Balboa Park, hiking in the desert, lounging by the pool, reading shallow detective novels and Vogue, cooking and drinking with friends and who knows what else.

Its an early sign-off, but hope everyone as a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've always wanted to go to Palm Springs! I'd love to see pictures when you get back.

    ReplyDelete