Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend Edition: Birthday!


First off, I just want to revel in the fact that I am sitting in my kitchen with the doors and windows open because it is such a beautiful day outside that its warmer outside than in. So happy about that!

This past weekend was my birthday. (36) I wasn't feeling the excitement the week before, but my lovely friends made the weekend really fun and filled with delicious food, lots of flowers, and awesome little presents on both Saturday and Sunday. Then, the friend whom I made the stuffed animal for, had her baby-- a little girl! I've yet to hear the details, but it added to the overall happy sense of the weekend. Yay for birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Sasha! I love springtime birthdays - it really does feel like a celebration of the world coming back to life a little bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete