Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Edition: Homebody


Ugh, the weather is terrible here! Its cold and sleeting on and off. Yesterday was a little better, at least the grey skies broke for a little while and provided this gorgeous sunset. With the monochrome skies of today, I have no hope for it happening again. Brr.

This weekend I did nothing exciting. Just some errands on Saturday, Trader Joes and Target, and then home where I took advantage of the gloomy weather to sit inside and read and watch movies-- Anna Karenina and Coco Before Chanel respectively. Then Sunday was entirely about laundry and working on my portfolio, a task I find so odious that I update it as rarely as possible and therefore had to completely start from scratch. Ugh. I don't know why its so awful, because it's all about job hunts?

1 comment:

  1. aaah the portfolio... mine is seriously outdated... I know how you feel ;) bah!

    ReplyDelete