Friday, January 22, 2010

If Only

Diane von Furstenberg Irridescent Seersucker Jacket in Bronze, on sale for $128.24 at Saks.

Sigh. If only I could afford this today. Sometimes the need to be extremely frugal doesn't bother me at all, and sometimes it pains me not to be able to buy what I like. Maybe its just that its raining and chilly and a shiny jacket would make everything seem brighter today. Plus it's blazer/windbreaker hybrid cut appeals to me. If only there was a fashion fairy. You could donate clothes to a thrift shop and the fashion fairy would leave something new under your pillow in return.

5 comments:

  1. I want a bathroom renovation fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! You could rip out an old fixture and it would leave you a new one in your garage overnight! (Too uncomfortable to leave under pillow).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the fashion fairy would leave me a pair of 80"s style black boots--scrunchy with pointy toes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll let you know if I come across any. I feel like I'm always finding 80's boots, because its an era that I don't want. The Murphy's Law of thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe you could find something like that at a thrift store??? totally not the same, but sometimes the hunt makes for great satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete